Saturday, July 18, 2009

9 months and 14 days - 15 days Fybie is a big girl now...

oh my god, i had this urge to continue to blog again suddenly and when i reached home after a team marketing bonding session at Melt at Marina Oriental to about 12am, i just realised my baby daughter Fybie is a grown up girl le... she is in heat now, i.e. bleeding. To Fybie: baby Fybie, mummy is so sorry to neglect you for so long and only return home at about 12.15am, only to realise you are in heat. i am so happy that my baby girl is now grown up liao... please give me some time to research and ask around on what i should do for you... muacks... i love you Fybie... *this is the first blog since i last wrote months ago when the camera broke down. now it's fixed le, so i would like to continue to blog about Fybie so that i can retain more memories about her.. muacks i love u Fybie... my question: My dog got her period. What should I do? Best Yahoo answer: Dogs don't have periods. She is in heat. That is the period during which she becomes fertile. She MUST be kept away from males during this time, and cannot be left outside unsupervised. She will be in heat for approximately 3 weeks, twice a year. Unless you have her spayed, then you won't have to worry. My inner thoughts: no i do not intend for them to get spayed. but i still had to solve the problems of housing more than one puppy at home...hmm... let me think...

No comments:

Post a Comment